Channel island vibes in these Heritage Canvas Alpargata espadrilles that are better for the earth and cute on your feet.
- Heritage Canvas upper made primarily with jute—a preferred eco-fiber that requires less water and fewer chemicals
- Durable, flexible outsole bound directly to the upper via Direct Injected TPR construction for a seamless fit
- TOMS custom non-removable insole with 50% eco content (25% recycled PU foam, 15% recycled rubber, 10% bio oil)
- Elastic gore for easy fit
- TOMS is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association—working with suppliers that conduct their businesses ethically, engage with workers, ensure safe working conditions, and establish human rights compliance and social responsibility.
- Part of the TOMS earthwise™ collection - products designed with the planet in mind.
- When you buy TOMS, you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them. Wear TOMS. WEAR GOOD.